Friday, August 27, 2010

Chicken a la Delicious

I would love to take credit for this Chicken and Nut dish, but I can't. I had no part in cooking this delicious dish. It was made for me by my Aunt Denise and Uncle Henry. I'm not really 100% sure how it's made. I do know that you need to roast a whole chicken, and saute a variety of nuts in butter. After the chicken is slowly roasted, you shred it and mix it with the buttery nuts and serve over rice. Oh and of course you must serve it with your favorite cocktail. I believe the cocktail in this picture is a wine cooler mixed with proscecco. Which let me tell you , after a long and grueling day at the beach this is a perfect drink.
Once again, sorry I really don't have the exact recipe for this dish. I would love to get the recipe, but I don't think I'll ever make it for myself, because the true beauty in this dish is that it was made for me by people I love dearly. Which makes the dish impossible to duplicate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment