Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh Lake Champlain




Where do I even start......I guess I'll start up North in Lake Champlain, NY. Our summer vacation was filled with lots of adventure and travel. We spent a few days in Lake Champlain visiting Grandma and Grandpa DeMaso's lake house. The limited amount of time we spent there was jammed pack with activities, boating, fishing, swimming, tubing, water skiing (Lew only of course), hiking, trainspotting, sailing, and of course jetskiing.
Needless to say with all of those activities their isn't much time for sleeping and eating. Which is why spending time at the lake is a bit of a challenge for me!
But we do love the little time we spend there. I can tell already that the girls think it's a magical place, just like their Daddy. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for making a summer home so very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment